Thursday, 20 February 2014

Sell Beats Online Is Easy But Hard Work

Selling Beats because I can't Get A 9-5
sell your beats How To Sell Beats
 I started out selling beats online last year january, the first month was hell, I thought it was a way to make quick money online, I couldn't get a 9-5 because I have a rap sheet. So after a long month of promoting I got my first beat sale by making a connection with an artist, and he wanted 3 beats from the player on my website. After that I believed it was possible to make money online. I had no budget to invest in myself. I paid for my domain, hosting, and built my website from scratch because I used the last little bit of money I had, and I couldn't afford to get the quality website built that I had in mind. I taught myself html and studied online marketing.
Selling Beats Isn't Easy
 I bought a couple of courses and started to look at selling beats online much differently. After selling those three beats I couldn't get sales from the myflashstore player.However, I started tapping into google and making customized beats for people that needed custom instrumental music. It was more work, but the money was fast, because I sold strictly exclusive rights for people who wanted custom beats. I also sell beats locally, physical marketing is still effective! People underestimate the power of google, and an e-mail list. Without tapping into both and social media, you have no business. Selling beats doesn't happen overnight, and your not guaranteed to sell, its all trial and error, and customer relationship. Your success also does not consist of just a "beat sale". My beats are everywhere on the internet. More than 100+ pages with my name on google search will come up, this is a business and you need to know how to get social reach and capture leads for potential customers. I came from nothing and I will never work a 9-5 again. Swear to god. The big man put me through hell in my life to realize this is my purpose on earth. I have different myflashstore accounts all over the internet instead of paying for one account, I use different accounts for different genres, and I have a main beat player outside of this website that has my official discount beats. Don't limit yourself to one place or one strategy, save your money and market smart and effectively if you know how to. I paid for my domain name last month and im ready for another successful year of online marketing, if your not marketing online,, you won't get a bunch of bucks. All online business that becomes successful has the same structure. Traffic>Leads>Free Value>Sale Structure your business professionally. Don't offer a whole bunch of free beats for a lead, because its hard to sell beats to people that get free beats unless they connect with your track emotionally. Give your potential customers something of more value, such as music marketing tips, free promotion, a feature track. Think outside the box and outsmart your competition. Also don't stick to one income stream, what big business sells only one product? If you operate like a business you will become successful overtime. Nothing is going to happenin the blink of an eye, an that almost lead to me giving up on myself. The key is self belief and work ethic. SELL BEATS This is Real Beatz Inc. The world's futuristic sounds

1 comment:

  1. yo check out my beat selling course Sell Beats
    http://sellbeatz.com

    ReplyDelete